Connect With My Writing


I thought it might be useful to gather the main places where you can follow my writing, book news, and ongoing projects in one place. 

Because let’s be honest, the internet is a wonderful thing, but it can also feel like someone tipped a filing cabinet into a wind tunnel.  

If you're reading this, you've already found Rebecca Among the Stars, where I share thoughts on storytelling, the writing process, the ideas behind the books, and the occasional glimpse behind the curtain of whatever I am working on next. 

I also have a Facebook page where I post updates, story news, images, videos, blog posts, and other writing-related adventures. 
 
And, of course, my books and author page can be found on Amazon, where you'll find published titles, new releases, and available editions. 
 
I'll keep adding and updating links as new books, pages, and projects appear. 

Thank you for following along, reading, commenting, sharing, and generally encouraging the madness. The stories may begin among the stars, but they travel much further when readers come with them. 

 · Rebecca

Rebecca Vardy on Amazon

Stories, stars, strange futures, and a little mischief between the galaxies.

QR code linking to Rebecca Vardy's Amazon Author Page

Visit Rebecca Vardy’s Amazon Author Page

Whakahoki Press

Visit Whakahoki Press on Facebook

QR code for Whakahoki Press Facebook page

Scan to visit Whakahoki Press on Facebook

Rebecca Among the Stars


QR code for Rebecca Among the Stars Facebook page

Scan to visit Rebecca Among the Stars on Facebook

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to Whakataukī Among the Stars

Story Spotlight (Volume I): Ministry of Excellent Ideas

Welcome to My Writing World